Next time you get the wardrobe blahs, turn to your boyfriend for the cure; Go shopping at his place! An edgy, unexpected dash of dude is the perfect way to reinvigorate your look.
So finally, after lots of planning last Friday we left for Botswana from Joburg, with my handbag full of Milka chocolate (thanks duty free) we flew to Kasane Airport where we were warmly welcomed by a member of the &Beyond team who assisted us onto a Safari aircraft. With much excitement, and after flying through heavy rain (not fun when you in a plane the size of my mini) we landed at Savute airstrip, where we met our wonderful game ranger Pat.We enjoyed 2nights at &Beyond’s Savute Under Canvas (this was my first time ever sleeping in a tent excluding the camp over at […]
After being away for a week and over indulging on anything and everything. I thought this ‘thought for the day’ would be a great way to start the week.
YEEHAH! I would shout, “lets all go line dancing” but whom I kidding.. that will never be cool. Pull out your cowboy boots, the country and western style is definatly back in fashion. Love them or hate them, cowboy boots are stomping back too! Ralph Lauren’s spring/summer catwalk was filled with cuban heels and checked shirts. How could we ever forget Dolly Parton, she is a western great! So this season embrace your inner country diva without doing the dreaded line dance.. .
1. Slept in a tent2. Had a bucket shower3. Met a man called Gin and Tonic4. Found a Hyena’s den5. Had high tea everyday for a week6. Saw Bushman paintings7. Saw a Black mamba8. Stayed on the Okavango Delta9. Flew in a tiny aircraft smaller than a car10. Had caterpillar’s rain from the sky
Have a lovely weekend and next week, will be back next Friday! xoxo
1. This photo of Amy Winehouse when she was little.
2. I made my mark yesterday and voted.
3. Julie Goodwin’s cooking book ‘our family table’ – I really want to get this cookbook.
4. Caprice Superhero’s party on Wednesday night.
5. The photo of this little cute french bulldog, a sister for Jack maybe?!
6. Birthday shopping for the boyfriend.. it’s his birthday on Sunday- we will be celebrating it in Botswana.
7. These heeless heels- they look like such a mission to walk in- wonder if this will become a new trend?
8. My Gypsy Star interview with the lovely Kerryn- go […]